J-B Weld 50176 KwikWeld Steel Reinforced Epoxy Syringe - Dark...
- JB KWIKWELD: Is a fast setting version of The Original J-B Weld two-part epoxy cold weld system that provides strong, lasting repairs to metal and multiple other surface types.
- THE ORIGINAL COLD WELD: JB Weld was developed as an alternative to torch welding. Designed to be effective in extreme environments, once it sets, it creates a permanent bond stronger than steel.
- SIMPLE TO USE: After mixing, it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled after curing. It has a 1:1 mixing ratio, sets in 6 minutes and is fully cured in 4-6 hours.
- VERSATILE & DEPENDABLE: Ideal for automotive, plumbing, marine repairs, crafts, and more. It is rated at a tensile strength of 2424 PSI and will withstand temperatures up to 300ºF.
- DO IT YOURSELF: Big or small, you can DIY it with J-B. Our heavy duty adhesives repair & restore it right the first time. JB Weld delivers the legendary performance of the World's Strongest Bond.
Paid Links / Last update on 2019-10-19 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIJ-B Weld 50176 KwikWeld Reinforced Epoxy Syringe is from our Best Glue for Ceramic Buyer’s Guide. This adhesive has an incredibly high tensile strength promising permanent bonds and can stand up to temperatures of up to 500º F (and low as -67º F).