When you have a spill in your vehicle, then you may want to get it clean right away to prevent stains and sticky situations.
- What is the Best Upholstery Cleaner 2019?
- Animals may make it necessary to keep upholstery cleaners on-hand
- Why it is important to select the right furniture cleaning agent?
- 1. Adam’s Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner – Best Non-Toxic and Hypoallergenic Cleaner
- 2. CarGuys Super Cleaner – Best All-Purpose Auto Cleaner
- 3. Chemical Guys CWS 103 Fabric Clean – Best Upholstery Shampoo and Odor Eliminator
- 4. Hoover CleanPlus Concentrated Solution – Best Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner
- 5. Black Diamond Spot Remover – Best Cleaner for Sofas
- Best Upholstery Cleaner – Buyer’s Guide
- How to Clean Upholstery (Video)
What is the Best Upholstery Cleaner 2019?
No one wants to go into work to find a gooey spot on your favorite pair of slacks. When your seat has pumpkin spice latte or grease from the burger or fries, you pick up on the way home, then it might be helpful to have a go-to upholstery cleaner to get the mess out before it spreads or gets on you or your personal items.
Animals may make it necessary to keep upholstery cleaners on-hand
Is your furniture new and free of spots and spills? To keep these items clean and looking spectacular, you may want to treat any messes right away with a product that eliminates odors. Do you have pets or children at home? Pet messes are unfortunate effects of having animals in the home. Sometimes, your pets cannot wait to go outside. Consequently, you may not see the muddy paws before Rover jumps on the sofa. In any case, having an upholstery or carpet cleaning agent may help you avoid stains on your carpet and cloth surfaces. An odor removing product might make it easier to keep fabrics fresh and clean smelling.
Why it is important to select the right furniture cleaning agent?
Not every cleaner will do the job you want for carpets, furniture, and car mats. Some chemical compounds contain soap that will continue to foam up and attract dirt long after you get rid of the initial mess. Other products may have irritating scents or ingredients that can cause allergic reactions or breathing issues. The low-scent car seat cleaner you use might not have enough cleaning power to get rid of an oily spot on your couch. So, how do you choose the best cleaner?
1. Adam’s Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner – Best Non-Toxic and Hypoallergenic Cleaner
- SIMPLY THE BEST CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANER AVAILABLE! Adam's Carpet & Upholstery cleaner breaks down dirt and stains at the source! By breaking down stubborn stains and grime, this interior carpet cleaner is the best for your car.
- EASY TO USE AND EFFECTIVE EVEN ON THE WORST STAINS! Simply spray and agitate, then wipe away to remove stains on car seats, headliners, or carpets! No hard scrubbing needed!
- SAFE, NON-TOXIC AND HYPOALLERGENIC! This formulation has been in our arsenal for years, and there's a reason we haven't touched it-- It just works! Watch the deep cleaning effects as the safe, hypo-allergenic chemical removes even the toughest stains!
When you have young children or pets at home, then this cleaning agent might work best around your family. Adam’s Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner comes in a convenient spray bottle that may make it easier to apply. You might like that you can quickly store this product under the sink or from a rod in the closet by the trigger mechanism. The clear bottle with a black, red, and white label makes it easy to spot in the store.
We recommend this product for your car and home because it is easy to apply, dry, and store. The hypoallergenic qualities of this cleaner that make it safe for use around any family member is one reason that Adam’s Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner is on our Top Five list. We think you may keep a bottle of this product in your home and your car since it will not leave a sticky residue.
2. CarGuys Super Cleaner – Best All-Purpose Auto Cleaner
- - THE HYPE IS REAL! - Are you tired of using cleaners that work, but not as good as you expected?! You won't experience that here! Our newly formulated multisurface cleaner is made with the newest advancements in nano-technology to effectively lift away dirt and grime at the molecular level. No more wasting time and energy with nonsense products made with old science and technology!
- - REPLACE YOUR CABINET OF CHEMICALS! - Do you get confused by all the different types of cleaning supplies that are available? It gets frustrating fast! Just cleaning your vehicle requires some special deep stain remover, a chemical solvent to get rid of bug and tar, a separate floor mat and inner dash cleaner.. and the list goes on and on! Keep it simple with one multipurpose product, CarGuys Super Cleaner... the KING OF ALL CLEANERS !
- - SUPER CLEAN ANY SURFACE! - This multi surface product works on absolutely every interior or exterior surface except glass and delicate instrument panel screens! That means this ONE PRODUCT will clean upholstery , fabric , canvas , leather , vinyl , plastic , rubber , bird poop , grease , tree sap , metals , wood trim and so much more! This is the most versatile multi-purpose cleaner on the market!
When you use your vehicle for work, then you are going to get plenty of mud, tar, and grass in your car or truck. The CarGuys All-Purpose cleaner gets these messes out with an innovative cleaning formula that will even work for grease stains and oil. The slender, black spray bottle is easy to spot in the auto parts store.
CarGuys Cleaner Test Video
You may find many more uses for this cleaner than we list because the manufacturer says it will work for your boat and outdoor toys. You might also be happy to know this cleaner will work for outdoor umbrellas and vinyl seat covers. We recommend using this product outdoors mainly, but you can also use it on the carpet and indoor furniture just as safe.
3. Chemical Guys CWS 103 Fabric Clean – Best Upholstery Shampoo and Odor Eliminator
- Fastest and strongest spot and stain remover shampoo
- Combines a superior biodegradable degreaser with an enzymatic odor eliminator for immediate odor control and long lasting, deep cleaning benefits of biotechnology
- Naturally occurring microbes in this product degrade the organic compounds that cause odor, eradicating them completely and leaving behind a fresh scent
Do you find that your busy family leaves marks in all the places you expect and a few you do not? We understand how difficult it can be to get rid of a set-in stain or a stubborn mess like spaghetti sauce or wine. The clear bottle of the Chemical Guys Fabric Clean is not hard to spot with a yellow liquid and a black and white label that makes it stand out on store shelves.
When you spill a cup of coffee or tea, or your pet has wet paws after going outside, then we feel you will be ecstatic with the results of using this carpet restoring agent. You can use this item on your outdoor pillows and couch cushions as well. The chemical formula includes a degreasing agent that does not attract surface dirt after cleaning.
4. Hoover CleanPlus Concentrated Solution – Best Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner
- Concentrated powerful detergent solution for everyday stains, odors, dirt and grime on carpets, area rugs, upholstery, and car interiors
- Fresh Linen Scent
- Use with a Hoover PreTreat Spray to ensure best results and continue to use it as part of a regular maintenance program to extend the life of your carpets
Do you need an everyday cleaning product that you can keep around the house for spot messes and routine cleaning? We think that the Hoover CleanPlus solution may become a staple in your cabinet because a little goes a long way. The big red bottle stands out with the Hoover logo on the front.
We think that this cleaner will work well when you need to clean large surfaces like the carpets in your house. Most noteworthy is the concentration that lets you use a few ounces of the cleaner per gallon of water to clean all your furniture or a big mess. You may like this detergent the best since you can use it on your carpet and upholstery machine.
5. Black Diamond Spot Remover – Best Cleaner for Sofas
- REMOVES OLD OR NEW SPOTS, STAINS AND SPILLS. Grease, dirt, coffee, wine and pet stains.
- GUARANTEED TO BE THE BEST CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANER you have ever used or your money back!
- FREE RINSING! SPOTS WILL NOT RE-APPEAR or leave a residue to attract soil later. Made in the USA
When you need an upholstery cleaner to keep your new microfiber couch in good shape, then you might like the Black Diamond Spot Remover. This solution comes in a spray bottle for quick spot applications. The light grey bottle has finger grips below the trigger to make it easy to handle when using. In addition, this product is helpful for laundry stains and areas where you need fast mess removal.
We recommend this spot cleaner when you need a quick solution. We think you may like that it has deep cleaning capabilities. You can use this product on area rugs and your furniture when your pet leaves you a mess to clean. We like that you can use this on baby furniture like strollers as well as interior items.
Best Upholstery Cleaner – Buyer’s Guide
You need a carpet cleaner to get rid of the usual dirt and grime that collects on your floors. Some of our products can do this job and more, like getting rid of tar and bug guts from your vehicle mats. Other items are non-toxic, so you can use them on items that your child uses like highchair seats. How do you pick the right product for your home or vehicle? What solutions offer multiple uses? What products get rid of pet stains and smells? We talk about a few ways to distinguish between the cleaners in our Top Five Upholstery Cleaner Buyer’s Guide below.
Which cleaner is best for using on leather seats or furniture?
For this application, we feel that the CarGuys cleaner is the one you may like the most because it says right on the bottle that it is safe for leather. This premium cleaner is useful for multiple surfaces including metal like the bumper of your car. You can quickly remove dirt and bug guts with this detergent.
Which products can go in a carpet cleaner?
The Hoover CleanPlus and the Chemical Guys Cleaner can both go in your shampooer to treat floors and furniture. We recommend following the instructions on your carpet cleaning machine and the detergent to get the best results. Hoover CleanPlus is two times concentrated and the Chemical Guys needs diluting one part cleaner to 20 parts water.
How do I choose a cleaner for ground-in stains?
We think you may like the Black Diamond Carpet Spot Remover or Adams Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner for the worst stains. These products are fast-acting and do not use soaps that leave a sticky mess on your surfaces. Both products remove deep stains and old messes.
What products are safe for use around my pets?
We suggest using the Black Diamond Spot Cleaner, Adam’s Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, and the Chemical Guys Fabric Clean if you want a non-toxic detergent for use in your home. These products are hypoallergenic as well. Adam’s Carpet Cleaner does not contain perfumes or dyes that some people are allergic to either.
What cleaner gets rid of pet messes?
For this application, we suggest using the Hoover, Black Diamond, and Adam’s Cleaners if you have pets. You might like that these products say they are safe for use around your furry friends. You may also prefer the Chemical Guys Upholstery Cleaner because it is biodegradable and has odor removing enzymes.
Which products will work for my car seats?
All the cleaners on our Top Five list will work on your vehicle seats and carpets unless they are leather. If using a cleaner for this application, we suggest using the CarGuys Super Cleaner. What we think you may like most about this product is that it is an all-purpose cleaner that you can use on everything except glass and plastic. It even works on metal trim.
When you need a go-to cleaning product for your carpets, furniture, and vehicle, we think you may find something on our Top Five Best Upholstery Cleaners List a helpful product. We put a variety of items in this list to cover deep cleaning, pet odors, and difficult stains to ensure that you can find a cleaner for your situation. This Buyer’s Guide might help you figure out which product to keep in your car for spot removal, and which ones you might want to have at home for routine cleaning. For an all-around cleaner, we suggest keeping a bottle of the CarGuys Super Cleaner on hand to treat multiple surfaces at once.
How to Clean Upholstery (Video)
Last update on 2019-09-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API