PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
Flashpoint: < -20 °C / < -4 °F - Extremely Flammable Aerosol Gives a flame projection at full valve opening or flashback at any degree of valve opening
Upper flammability limit: 9.5%
Lower flammability limit: 2.1%
Vapor density: >1 Air = 1
Relative density: 0.7
Autoignition temperature: 450 °C / 842 °F
Kinematic viscosity: <20 cSt
VOC Content (%): 64%
Will this bond immediately?
No, this adhesive does not bond upon contact. You can still make some small adjustments after the application.
Does this give off gas or an odor after it dries?
No, this does not emit gas or fumes after drying.
Does the adhesive become clear once it has dried?
The glue dries white or tan depending on the surface and environmental conditions.
- High strength and high...
- Designed for repairing...
- Sensor-safe, general purpose...
- Seals, bonds, repairs, mends...
- 2 part (towlette and pipette)...
- Medical grade towelette helps...
Paid Links / Last update on 2020-10-17
You Can Find the Best Permatex products in Our Tops
- Permatex 27828 Body Shop Heavy Duty Headliner and Carpet Adhesive Aerosol Can
- PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
- Video Review